- > JCT News
- > Industry News
The processed works with silica gel as the main raw material are all called silica gel products. Silicone materials can be divided into common, food-grade, medical-grade, and special silicone types. Food-grade silica gel is non-toxic, tasteless, insoluble in water and any solvents, and is a highly active green product. Nowadays, silica gel can be implanted in the human body without any side effects. So, what are the specific uses of silica gel?
1. Silicone products can be used to make copiers, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, silicone buttons, etc.
2. Make durable shaped gaskets, packaging materials for electronic parts, and maintenance materials for automotive electronic parts.
3. Various silicone pads, silicone plugs, and various protective functions.
4. Make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, mold-making silica gel, etc.
5. It can be made into various exquisite accessories and daily necessities, such as silicone watchbands, silicone brackets, silicone bracelets and so on.
6. Used for baby products, maternal and infant products, baby bottles, and bottle protective covers.
7. Used in the production of kitchen products, kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware products.
8. It is used for medical equipment accessories. Because of its colorless, odorless and non-toxic properties, it is widely used in the medical industry.
9. In medicine, it can also be used to make artificial heart valves, artificial lungs, bone adhesives, artificial skins, burn dressings, cardiac pacemaker insulation wires, sutures, various splints, catheters, transplanted blood vessels, trachea, Dental materials, insert materials, family planning supplies.
The silica gel is made by mixing with a kneader. The kneader is an ideal equipment for kneading, mixing, vulcanizing, and polymerizing high-viscosity, elastic-plastic materials. The kneader can be used to produce silicone rubber, sealant, hot melt adhesive, food gum base, pharmaceutical preparations, etc. The kneader is a special mixing and stirring equipment. The most commonly used one is to use two Σ paddles with a side-by-side tangent differential arrangement, that is, one stirring paddle is fast, and the other is slow, so as to produce shear. The cutting force and different paddle speeds enable the mixed materials to be quickly sheared, so that the materials can be mixed evenly.
Vacuum Kneader is a kind of kneader, mainly used in chemical production fields such as silicone rubber, glass glue, butyl rubber, and hot melt glue. A kneader is usually composed of several major components such as a kneading system, a vacuum system, a heating system, a cooling system, and an electrical control system.
JCT Machinery Co.,Ltd has professional technical knowledge and rich experience, specializing in industrial mixing equipment design and manufacture of grafting adhesive, liquid silicone rubber, and silicone sealant complete plant project.
CopyRight © JCT Machinary Co., Ltd. of Foshan, China.
Wufuwei Industrial Zone, Pingzhou, Guicheng Street, Nanhai District, Foshan, Guangdong, China PostCode: 528200
TEL: 0086-0757-86253526 FAX: 0086-757-86707237