The reactor is one of the important equipment in chemical plants. As an integrated reaction vessel, in addition to understanding their selection and operation methods, how to install is also a top priority. The operation and subsequent processes are based on this step of installation. What should be noted during installation?
1. If it is a high-pressure stainless steel reactor, it is generally used indoors. Moreover, if it is more than one, it should be placed separately.
2. When the kettle cover is installed, the sealing surface between the kettle body and the kettle cover should be bumped. Moreover, the tightening of the kettle lids should be carried out several times gradually in response to angles and symmetries. It is not possible to use too much force and force evenly. When it is installed, the kettle cover should be horizontal and must not be inclined.
3. With a nut-shaped coupling, when it is installed, it should be lubricated, usually by applying oil on it.
4. The rotating body on the reactor should always check whether it is flexible.
5. The main seal on the reactor should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean and tidy.
JCT machinery Co.,Ltd specialize in manufacturing and installing reactor. If there's anything else I can do for you on this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.