2. Applied materials: The dual planetary mixer is used for mixing and mixing materials with a viscosity of less than 3 million, and the vertical kneader is used for kneading and mixing high-viscosity, high-elastic-plastic materials with a viscosity of more than 3 million.
Vacuum kneaders are mainly used in chemical production fields such as silica gel, glass glue base material, butyl glue, hot melt glue, etc., which are prone to bubbles. The vacuum kneader belongs to an important branch of the kneader series and has formed a mature industrial chain in China.
The working principle of the vacuum kneader is that a pair of cooperating and rotating blades Sigma (or Z-shaped) produces a strong shearing effect, so that the semi-dry state or rubber-like viscous plastic can make the material react quickly to obtain uniformity. The mixing and stirring mechanical device.
The vacuum kneader adopts electric heating, steam, oil heating, water cooling and other methods for temperature adjustment, and adopts hydraulic cylinder turning and uncovering. The discharging methods include hydraulic pressure, tilting cylinder dumping, ball valve discharging, screw extrusion and so on. The cylinder body and the parts in contact with the material are made of SUS304 stainless steel to ensure product quality.
The characteristics of the planetary mixer are: the host adopts a planetary gear reducer design, low noise, high mechanical efficiency, can save power and reduce equipment occupation space. This machine is suitable for mixing, reacting, dispersing and dissolving multi-component solid-solid, solid-liquid, and liquid-liquid materials required in the chemical, light industry, food, battery, pharmaceutical, building materials, pesticide and other industries. Processes such as tempering, such as the preparation of inks, pigments, adhesives, sealants, encapsulating ointments, paste materials, greases, paints, paste cosmetics, additives and other high viscous materials. The use viscosity range is about 10,000～1,000,000CP. The form of the agitator can be multi-layer paddle type, frame type, butterfly type, outer wheel type, etc. according to the material requirements. Compared with ordinary mixers, it has the following advantages and disadvantages:
1. High efficiency, its mixing principle determines its stronger mixing efficiency than ordinary mixers.
2. It has a wide range of applications. Research shows that the planetary mixer can be applied to most materials with a viscosity of 1 million pcs and a solid content of less than 90%. With a variety of mixers and other auxiliary devices, it can completely replace most ordinary mixers on the market.
1. The structure is complex. The planetary mixer usually achieves planetary motion through planetary gear transmission. The transmission box has a complex structure and is not easy to maintain. Usually accompanied by noise problems.
2. The price is high. Whether it is a transmission box or a paddle bucket, precision processing is required, and the price is much higher than that of ordinary mixers.
So in contrast, the kneader is more cost-effective in terms of efficiency, power, function, and scope of application.