Measures to prevent static electricity in the reactor
1. Control the medium injection method: the medium should be injected from the bottom of the storage tank, and the medium should be avoided from the top of the storage tank as much as possible. If the medium is to be injected from the top of the storage tank if missing, the depth of the pipe outlet should be inserted into the tank at a depth of 200mm from the bottom of the tank;
2. Control the flow rate of the medium: the higher the flow rate, the easier it is to generate static electricity. The safe flow rate of oil in the pipeline is v=0.8 (1/d) 1/2 (d is the diameter of the pipeline, and V represents the average flow rate).
3. Avoid mixing and co-transmission of water and media, avoid co-transmission of different media, avoid co-transmission of liquid media, oil and gas and compressed air, even if the storage tank is dehydrated, pay special attention to dehydration before feeding;
4. Fill the tank with inert protective gas: fill the tank with nitrogen protection to reduce the nitrogen content in the tank, and no explosive mixed gas can be formed on the oil surface in the tank. Even if static electricity and discharge sparks are generated in the tank, the storage tank can be guaranteed. Safety;
5. Bridging: The floating roof of the floating roof tank and the tank wall should be bridged, and the pipelines and valves, flow meters, filters, pumps, and tanks should be bridged when insulating materials are used or corroded.
6. Grounding: The storage tank and the isolated body should be grounded, and the common grounding body can be grounded for lightning protection.
7. To control the generation of static electricity on the human body and eliminate the static electricity of the human body, the technicians (sampling, metering, etc.) must first touch the human body static electricity device and wear anti-static clothing.
8. Install static eliminator: Install static eliminator at the end of the pipeline, and inject the opposite polarity of the charge in the oil into the pipeline to achieve charge neutralization and eliminate static electricity.
9. Install the static moderator: install the static moderator after the filter and before the fluid enters the tank.
10. Adding antistatic additives: Adding antistatic additives greatly increases the conductivity of the medium, so that the static charge inside the medium cannot accumulate, and it will quickly leak to the earth through the jumper grounding.